In order to submit a manuscript for consideration by SPACE editors, please follow the following guidelines:
- Authors must be students at Chicago area universities. Submissions by individual or multiple student authors are welcome.
- Submissions should include a note of endorsement from a sponsoring faculty member.
- Submissions must follow the APA 6th Edition style guide.
- Submissions should be single-spaced, 12 point font size in Cambria font, and 1,500-3,000 words in length
- Submissions must include the author's name, address, institutional affiliation, e-mail address and phone number.
Students interested in submitting a manuscript for consideration by SPACE editors may contact the editors. The editors will respond to submissions by students in one of three ways:
- Accepted for publication without further revisions
- Considered for publication with revisions
- Rejected for publication consideration
Those authors considered for publication with revisions will receive comments from the editorial team within one month of submission.
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors retain all copyright in the article, and grants SPACE and non-exlusive license to publish and make publicly available online the final, accepted manuscript.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption, U.S. Copyright Fair Use guidelines, or by written agreement of Digital Commons@NLU, requires credit to the author as copyright holder (e.g., Digital Commons@NLU © 2020).
Please contact Chris Diaz, Managing Editor of SPACE.